Power your workforce with ChromeOS, they deserve it
Did you already realized that in our personal live, we’ve already transitioned to Cloud? I’m sure that many of you opened Google Maps to check for traffic and the best route this morning or spent an evening bingewatching the latest Netflix series.
Our experience in simple and intuitive cloud applications that work seamlessly across devices and have instant access to data has raised our expectations for how technology should work. This has raised our expectations of how technology in the workspace should work.
The new workforce is a cloud worker and expects
- To work securely from any device or location
- Speed, convenience and live collaboration
- to use primarily cloud-connected applications for work
We’ve changed how we work, now it’s time to change what we use to work
While organisations move to more and more workloads to the Cloud, often endpoints are left behind, while legacy endpoints do not support new ways of working.
With apps and workflows moving to the cloud, why not endpoints, too? Modernizing across apps, workflows and management within your organization paves the way to introduce a cloud-native operating system. Chrome OS is a versatile, cloud-native OS that is secure, easy to use and manage, and provides fast access to cloud apps, regardless of Chrome device or location.
This is why you should use a Chromebooks
- Untethered access: An OS that lives in the cloud can be accessed from any device in any location
- Optimized device specifications: Majority of processing and data storage happens in the cloud, meaning you need lower-spec devices
- More uptime: Google Account and Chrome Sync help users pick up where they left off in the cloud.
- Reduced risk of data theft: Lower on-device data footprint reduces the end user’s device as a threat vector
- Seamless software and OS updates: Updates happen automatically, without user intervention, improving the user experience while keeping devices updated.
- Remotely managed devices: Access the IT tools needed to disable a device in the event a device is lost or stolen without having to go into the office. No more need to manage on-premise servers.
- Deploy faster (77%) without imaging: No need to manually install applications, set up anti-virus, domain join.
Compared to legacy end-points
Did you know that a Chromebook deployment takes only 33 minutes (compared to more than 2 hours on Windows or MacOS) and has only 19 support requests per 1k active devices (compared to 53 on Mac and 95 on Windows). Can you image how much time this saves for your IT team.
This is how much you can save
Calculate the total costs of ownership for a Chromebook and see how much you can save migrating to Chromebooks.
Plan you demo session
Are you excited and want to learn more about the benefits and availability of Chromebooks, drop us a message on email@example.com and we’ll plan for a demo session.